BINBROOK HOME AND AUTO INSURANCEYour Hometown Broker
PHONE NUMBER(855) 385-4226
TEXT NUMBER(289) 802-1843
In life, the purchase of your home will be the most expensive thing you ever buy. A home represents safety, stability, and security for a family. It also is the place your children will grow from babies into young adults. With all a home provides a family, why not do everything in your power to ensure this house stays in great condition, and continues to be a “rock” for your children, grandchildren, and for you well into your golden years? Duliban Insurance Brokers can assist and help you find the best Binbrook home and auto insurance for your home.
Why Is it Important To Have Binbrook Home Insurance?
By now, most people have been told the home is the single largest purchase you will make in your lifetime. Well, that is true, but there is more to it than that. Not only is a home expensive, but it also needs to be viewed as a financial investment. One that is highly vulnerable to attacks via brutal storms, passerbys getting hurt on your property and suing you, all the way to vandalism. For all that can happen to your large purchase, it is imperative you have and keep Binbrook home insurance on the home for the duration of the mortgage loan.
Basic Binbrook Home Coverages
The two main protections afforded by home insurance are coverage for your dwelling and coverage against liabilities. However, home insurance covers many more items for your home, including, but not limited to the following:
- Coverage for personal property – If any permanent member of the family has their personal property destroyed by events such as fire, theft, mysterious disappearance, etc. Your home policy has provisions in place to reimburse you for the value of the now
destroyed item. This could save you thousands in not having to buy the items all over again.
- Additional living expenses – In the event of a home disaster that leaves your house uninhabitable, your Binbrook home insurance policy has coverage built inside of it called additional living expense. This coverage was designed to put you and your family up in a hotel, or another temporary home until it is safe to move back into your current home. Also, this coverage is unique. It will also supply funds to buy groceries for your family while you are displaced from your home.
Why Is it Important To Have Binbrook Auto Insurance?
Basic Binbrook Auto Coverages
The two main protections afforded by auto insurance are physical coverage for your vehicle (comprehensive and collision coverage) and coverage against liabilities (compulsory minimum third-party liability). However, auto insurance also covers many more items for your auto that are optional, but can be a lifesaver including, but not limited to, the following:
- Medical Payment – This optional coverage is able to be purchased in amounts up to $25,000 person and has a four-year time limit.
- Death Benefit – If the head of household parishes in an auto accident within 180 days after the collision or passes away within two years after being disabled from the accident. This death benefit has a minimum payout of $10,000 and an additional $1,000 per surviving dependent. If the non-head of household spouse parishes in an auto accident within 180 days after the collision or passes away within two years after being disabled from the accident. This death benefit, has a minimum payout of $10,000 and an additional $2,000 per surviving dependent.
- Disability Income Benefit – Unfortunately, sometimes a bad auto accident can leave someone disabled, and not allowed to work ever again. If this were to occur, and this coverage was in place prior to the incident, there would be a max payout of $140/week for up to 104 weeks for a partially disabled driver. Or, $140/week for a lifetime for permanently disabled drivers.
If you would like to know if you already have Binbrook home and auto coverages such as these, it is advised to contact your carrier’s customer support team. If you have a policy with Duliban Insurance Brokers, we would love to have either a face to face policy review with you. Or, if you’d like, we can set up a phone call to discuss any home and auto questions you might have.
To learn more about Binbrook home and auto insurance, contact the experts Duliban Insurance Brokers at 1-855-385-4226. Our licensed professionals will be happy to answer any questions you
At Duliban Insurance Brokers, we are just as serious about helping you save money as you are. With years of experience, and thousands of happy customers served, we will be glad to help you find the best ways to save on your Binbrook home and auto insurance policy.
Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 2:00pm