1. Your Favourite Local Event? Winona Peach Festival
Marshville Heritage Festival
2. Favourite place to visit in Niagara?
Queenston Heights for hiking
3. One word that best describes you?
4. What is your hidden talent?
Getting to know people and their life stories in a simple conversation.. (should have been an investigator)
5. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A penny was I was a child.
6. People would be surprised if they knew…
My love for Motorcycles/Motorcyclists and that I am a grandmother
7. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
What I have to do for the evening and the next day
8. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
Glasses, blanket and lemons for juice/meat and seeds..
9. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
Got asked for ID in a liquor store in Nashville TN
10. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Adelle – Hello
11. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
12. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Aladdins Genie – so I can make people happy with granting wishes
13. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
Say goodbye to passing loved ones
14. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you want to meet & why?
Mother Teresa – to learn from her how to care for and love so unconditionally all those around me..
15. What is your best childhood memory?
Playing with my siblings and laughing and just loving life so easy and simple
16. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Share with family
17. What are your top three favourite books and why?
Diana Gabaldon – Outlander Series – set with some historic accuracy,
18. What are you most afraid of?
Losing a loved one