1. Your Favourite Local Event?
Summer Fest in Pelham
2. Favourite place to visit in Niagara?
Split between the Wine country and historical places like Fort George
3. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Fried Cricket Taco
4. People would be surprised if they knew…
I am a huge science and space nerd. Quantum physics, string theory, Gravity Waves, time dilation, if its on the edge of human knowledge I want to know about it.
5. If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
Life raft, Knife, & Survivorman Les Stroud
6. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Don’t think I have experienced enough to correctly answer this, I find that every day brings new challenges and experiences.
7. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you want to meet & why?
Niki Lauda, there would be so much to talk about, Three time Formula 1 World Campion (in 1976 he almost died at the Nürburgring but only 43 days later went back to race in Italy), he also has owned a number of airlines, currently is a non-executive chairman with the Mercedes Formula 1 Team, but most of all he is someone who will talk to you and not hold back. It would be a true honor to be able to meet and discuss multiple topics with. Or Elon Musk billionaire who is trying to re invent and invigorate the space program as well as revolutionize the electric car. What’s not to be interested about?
9. What is your best childhood memory?
Going to Ottawa with my family every year to see Grandma B. When we were there we would always go to the massive museums, something I still enjoy to this day.
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Provide enough for my family so they were able to live comfortably and take a year going to every Formula 1 race, taking the time to walk all the tracks.