- October 10, 2019
- Posted by: Dayton Davis
- Categories: Automobile, Insurance
When looking for the right auto insurance policy, it’s important to take a look at all of your options. Getting quotes from the top auto insurance companies in Ontario is part of the research process and can help you narrow your search down to your top choices. In a diverse place like Ontario, some factors can influence auto insurance policies and prices.
Ontario Auto Insurance Companies
When looking for the right Ontario auto insurance companies, having all the information you need right at your fingertips is essential. Before you begin your search, it’s key to make sure the companies you are looking at have the following qualities:
- A simple and easy claims service- an auto insurance policy is designed to protect you in case of an accident, injury, or other damage involving your vehicle. A company with an excellent claims service will make this process clear, easy, and as painless as possible for you so you can get back on the road.
- Community engagement- a great insurance company knows supporting the community around them leads to trust, openness, and resilient relationships. The top Ontario auto insurance companies are engaged with the community around them and actively invest in these areas.
- Informative customer reviews- current and past clients should speak highly of their experiences with their auto insurance company. Reviews are a good indication of what a company does well and allows potential clients to get a good idea of what their experience will be like if they choose auto insurance through that company.
- Affordability- the best prices aren’t going to come from every company on the list, but premiums should partner with essential coverages you need to stay safe. The top auto insurance companies in Ontario will customize their premiums to fit your situation and individual risk factors.
Top Auto Insurance Companies in Ontario
Here is a list of some of the top auto insurance companies in Ontario, Canada.
- Intact Insurance
- Intact Insurance offers highly customized coverage for personal vehicles as well as vehicles used for commercial purposes. Intact Insurance includes discounts for safe drivers and a 30-minute claims guarantee.
- Aviva offers standard auto insurance coverage as well as discounts for good driving and optional coverages for ridesharing drivers, insuring multiple vehicles, and bundling insurance policies.
- Wawanesa Insurance
- Wawanesa has been operating in Canada since 1928. Wawanesa provides custom coverage and affordable auto insurance premiums for drivers in Ontario.
- Western Assurance
- Western Assurance offers a personalized auto insurance quote in minutes along with standard and optional auto insurance coverages. They have a claim guarantee and a flexible monthly premium payment plan.
- Economical Assurance
- This insurance company offers good driver discounts, as well as discounts for experienced drivers. Economic Assistance can help drivers with minor driving convictions afford reliable auto insurance.
- CAA offers a fast and easy way to get excellent auto insurance. Compare rates with a simple online quote and get back on the road quicker than ever with accident protection.
- Gore Mutual Insurance
- Gore Mutual offers discounts for bundled policies and boasts a 97% satisfaction rate for their claims process. Additionally, they routinely invest in the communities around them.
- Pembridge offers auto insurance for standard as well as unique vehicles, like classic cars. They have special discounts for eligible policyholders and operate a 24/7 emergency claims line.
- Heartland Farm Mutual
- Heartland Farm Mutual has custom policies for drivers who may live and work in multiple territories. In addition to discounts, they also offer information on insurance for driverless cars.
- Trillium Mutual Insurance
- Trillium has custom insurance policies available for young drivers, farm vehicles, and many other unique situations.
- Portage Mutual Insurance
- Portage Mutual Insurance has a fast and easy claims service in addition to flexible payment plans and deductible options.
- Dufferin offers auto insurance standards as set up by the province of Ontario and offers discounts for drivers in all stages of life. They offer Roadside Assistance with every policy.
- Pafco makes it easy to make a claim on the phone and offers standard auto coverage as well as optional coverages, like accident benefits and third-party coverages.
- This company offers auto insurance options for drivers who may not have a clean record or other situations that may increase insurance premiums.
- Coachman Insurance Company
- Coachman offers affordable insurance policies for rehabilitating drivers, as well as drivers facing unique vehicle circumstances, such as frequent driving in the US.
To learn more about the top auto insurance companies in Ontario, Canada, contact us at 1-855-385-4226. Our licensed professionals will be happy to answer any questions you have.