1. Your Favourite Local Event?
Grape and Wine! I’ve been very involved in the wine industry throughout my life and love seeing all the wineries come together to showcase their unique style
2. Favourite place to visit in Niagara?
The Niagara Gorge – such a stunning setting and the best place for a hike or a run with my dogs! It also just happens to be right down the street from me.
3. What is your hidden talent?
I can play saxophone, flute and trumpet. I was really into music and played in a band throughout my school years.
4. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Donna Paulsen from Suits – she’s clever, powerful and well respected
5. People would be surprised if they knew…
I was one of the top women’s lacrosse players in Ontario growing up
6. What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
I love driving so I’m usually just singing along to music with the windows down and enjoying the beauty of Niagara. I take the back roads as much as possible!
7.If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?
My dog for company, my ipod for entertainment, and a hammock to relax in!
8. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
If It Gets You Where You Wanna Go by Dallas Smith
9. What is your best childhood memory?
Going to Wasaga Beach for a week in August with my aunts, uncles and 14 cousins! The tradition still continues today, for those who can make it.
10. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Buy a small farm property with my dream home and a few nice horses. I’d also do some travelling – I’d love to go to Greece!