COVID-19 Update: Committed to Flattening the CurveApr 2, 2020
These last few weeks has been extremely challenging for all of us. As we navigate through these uncertain times; we think of our communities and the tremendous people & businesses within it. We are resilient, we are strong and we will get through this!
Duliban Insurance Brokers since the beginning have been very proactive in the protection of our valued clients and members of our team. We are proud of the understanding and commitment we have seen to “flatten the curve”. As the communication on this matter continues to evolve, we will be continuing to do our share to mitigate this pandemic. We wanted to update you on what we have done as of today Monday March 30, 2020:
- As an Insurance Broker in the General Insurance Industry we have been deemed an essential service. We are thankful to remain available, so we can service our valued clients and be here for you when you need us. Most of our team has transitioned to working remotely and are committed to continuing to provide our signature ‘Hometown Service’ to you.
- While our offices remain closed to the public, we remain OPEN and unconditionally committed to providing you with the best service and support! Our office hours remain unchanged, you can reach us at 1-855-385-4226 between 8am to 6pm Monday trough Friday and Saturdays between 9am to 2pm.
- In addition to service by phone, we are able to service your insurance coverage via our Self Serve Portal (dulibaninsurance.com), email [email protected], web chat, text 289- 802-1843 and available to communicate across all social media platforms.
- The limited members of our team that remain in the office have protocols in place to mitigate interaction with increased sanitization measures.
- We have installed locked drop boxes at all office locations, in case there is a need for any correspondence to be dropped off.
- We have started a campaign to showcase the many great local businesses across our entire social platform. It’s these businesses that contribute to making our communities a great place to work, live and play. Please visit https://dulibanins.wpengine.com/support-local-business/ for more info.
If you have any questions, we alongside our team are available at any time to discuss. We appreciate and are thankful for your committed support through this time.
Jason & Adam Duliban
The Duliban Hometown Advantage
We Service You
Our team of insurance professionals ensures that YOU receive the best coverage possible at the very best price.
We partner with over 25 different insurance companies that fight to earn your business.
With multiple provincial and national recognition awards, it’s no wonder why our clients rave about us.
We make sure that you understand your policy without confusing you with complicated insurance jargon.