Your Hometown Broker Committed to Flattening the CurveJune 19, 2020
Since the Ontario Government declared the state of emergency due to Covid-19 our SOLE concentration turned to protecting members of our team and our valued clients. Our focus has been on instilling a safe and protected environment and utilizing our various industry leading communication tools to maintain the service levels to you, our valued customer . Over 90% of our team has been transitioned to work from home in an effort to continue to provide exceptional customer service during these challenging and unusual times. As many people across our communities encountered life adjustments, our team has attempted to provide unconditional support and assistance.
We are extremely proud of the understanding and commitment that’s been demonstrated by our team through this pandemic, all in an effort to service our valued clients and the communities in which we work and reside. As our future during this pandemic is becoming clearer, we continue to evolve as a family business to make modifications to our business to continue to best serve our customers.
We wanted to update you on what we have done as of today, Friday June 19th, 2020:
- We have recently introduced a six-phase plan to begin to reopen our offices in a safe environment, for our team members to come back to the office under strict guidelines. This includes protocols in place to mitigate interaction and increase sanitation requirements.
- We will continue to be utilizing all means of communication including phone, email, text, webchat and our self serve kiosk which we have received many forms of positive feedback. At this time, we will continue to be closed for face to face meetings until which time our team members safely return to office. Once we open for appointment only office visits various protocols will be put in place including completing a health questionnaire in advance of an appointment.
- We remain OPEN with EXTENDED phone hours. We remain unconditionally committed to supporting you with Hometown service and support! You can reach us at 1-855-385-4226 between 8am to 6pm Monday trough Friday and Saturdays between 9am to 2pm.
- Our Emergency claims Service line remains available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. This can be accessed by calling our office and dialing 1, in the event of an emergency.
- Our mail service has continued along with secure drop boxes installed at each office location.
As a small business, we thank you more then ever for your continued support during this challenging time and remain on standby to assist and service your coverage as your Hometown Broker.
Jason & Adam Duliban
The Duliban Hometown Advantage
We Work For You
Our team of insurance professionals ensures that YOU receive the best coverage possible at the very best price.
We partner with over 25 different insurance companies that fight to earn your business.
With multiple provincial and national recognition awards, it’s no wonder why our clients rave about us.
We make sure that you understand your policy without confusing you with complicated insurance jargon.